Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Using my Cameo to get organized!

Spring cleaning is on my agenda. Our closet is a mess so I decided to begin there. I had this drawer unit where I kept pjs, etc. I decided if I had labels on them I would more likely put things away, rather than toss them on the stool!
I set up the cut files for my Cameo. I simply typed the names, got them the right size and began cutting. I used some vinyl I had gotten at Hobby Lobby.
This process is called "weeding" when you peel away the background and leave just the part you want to have as a sticker.
This next step is very important when working with vinyl. Cover with Transfer tape. If you don't and try to peel off the letters and get them straight, oh my, impossible!
Then place on the drawers and peel off transfer tape.

Now my new labeled drawers. And in the order of importance!!
This was so easy and hopefully now I will be a little better organized. If anyone wants some words cut for their organizing projects, just let me know. I'll be happy to cut some for you.
I saw another idea last night on Pinterest using Freezer Paper. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for reading my blog.  Remember the Giveaway I mentioned in yesterday's post. I have only 3 entrants so far.





No comments: