Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Making progress.......


 I finished the bed my friend Sharon brought. It was painted in Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Old White and given some sanding and clear and dark was. 

I think it looks great! I hope her mom loves it.
  
We also finished up a few more items this week. 


On Saturday we went to an Estate sale in Canton, MS. It was lots of fun and quite a learning experience.
 

Holly guarding our purchases!
 

Pam with her goodies! Wait until you see what we do with this ironing board!

A car full of goodies. Estate sale 101: Go straight to the outside storage junk instead of the inside "Priceless" antiques section!

I have two items I am going to paint to sell. If you'd like one of these before I paint you can select the colors:
The end table could be painted two colors.
I found some antique handles at the estate sale to replace the broken one.
The sewing cabinet is such a cute shape. I will paint the inside a contrasting color and plan to add a stencil to the outside.
If you are interested in either please let me know, I am about ready to paint!


Bob and I are still working on the "miracle" table. We have used lots of glue and improved our clamping and gluing skills!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: