Wednesday, September 14, 2016

After all....it is Football Season!

I found this cute little children's table and chair set at my favorite spot, Goodwill. 


I contacted my friend, Lynn, who has 19, yes, nineteen grandchildren! 
I thought she might have a use for it. She did! 

She gave me pretty much free reign in painting it. 
I knew they were also Bama fans so I fixed it right up. 


Here is the before picture. I suspect it had been handmade by loving grandparents. 
Noah's arc was the decor. It is very sturdy and well made and 
will definitely survive 19 grands! 

As you can tell, I had fun with this project. I used my favorite paint, Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Emperor's silk and Pure White. I used chalkboard
 paint for the top. 

Again, I am glad to be back. Thanks for visiting. I love comments. 
You should find a place to post them below. 





No comments: