Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!!




 I finally got it finished! This seemed to take forever. But I had to figure out where I was going to put it. Then totally rearrange the scraproom to get it in. Now I love it!

Remember this cabinet was my curbside Free find way back in May. I sanded it and painted with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in old white. I had collected all these baskets over the years and some recently from my dad's workshop. He had made them many years ago. Camille and I painted them several different colors of chalk paint.

I only put them on one side because I had this perfect corner to put it in.It became our new Chalk Paint area. 

Here's the before!!
 

Helen and I found this cute little lamp at Goodwill for 2 dollars. It needed at new part where the bulb goes so I replaced that. Then covered with burlap and added a ruffle and some rosettes with some vintage buttons and earbobs!
 

We also did a little scrappin' this week. Camlile made this cute Twilight themed bulletin board.

We surprised her with a cake for getting her driving permit! It was supposed to have a car on it but we just could only find a dump truck in the toys I had for Brennen!
 

Helen brought this cute table that she had for a long time. 

We shabbied it up!! Love this. First time for doing this much distressing!
 
 

Edith finished up the rocker too!

And Evelyn found this table at the Flea Market. We are doing something really special on it. Watch for later post!!
 
Sorry for such a long time between posts. It's hard to get all this done between trips to Goodwill, Scrappin' and Paintin'!! Hope to see you again soon! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow, what a variety of projects! Everything looks so professional, too! Keep these posts coming; I love them!!!

Joanne Mock said...

Glad you do! Ready for you to paint soon!! We may need another Flea Market run!