Wednesday, January 29, 2014

More Retreat Pages



We enjoyed some delicious meals while we were scrappin'. 

Gay cooked this delicious veggie soup and Pam made some
 Mexican cornbread to go with it. Yummy

I have to admit...the following pages were painful! Gay has two sons, one graduated from Alabama the other Auburn. Need I say more.....






Pam, Helen and Evelyn did some great pages.










At the close of the day it was always nice to see a lovely sunset.

Thanks to those who gave feedback yesterday. I always love comments. As I said I am going to change the blog title. Sharon came up with several suggestions, thanks Sharon. I am also going to make it easier to follow and make comments. 


I opened up my new Silhouette Cameo yesterday and began playing.
 Wait 'til you see all it can do!

No comments: