Thursday, November 29, 2012

Some Before and Afters

I have been doing so many projects lately that I have totally gotten behind on posting. We have also had several Paint Days with awesome results.  I am always forgetting to take the before pictures!

 
The small chest and mirror made a great addition to
 Betsy and Josh's entry! (knobs will be red..I left those at home.)

This folding table was great on Betsy's patio!


This was a great find at Goodwill. 

It was painted with the color Florence with clear was and a little gilding wax.
It made a colorful addition to Betsy and Josh's living room.

 


This shelf was another Goodwill find. I painted it for Gay who just bought a farm. I think she will like it!

I used the Cricut to cut the title from vinyl. Placed it over the white paint. Then painted over with the Antibbes green paint, peeled off the letters and Wow!

Covered with dark wax, then wiped off.
 
 
 

Pam painted these cute frames in the color Versaille, light green. She then used dark wax. She had been collecting the handkerchiefs that were the initials of the people who slept in her guest room! She will be placing them on the wall. How cute an idea is that? Way to go Pam. We love it!!
 
 

Helen found this cute bread tray in Brandon. She painted it Provence chalk paint and now it will make a cute present with a fresh baked loaf of bread!

This was one of those iron patio tables Helen had. She also painted it with Provence.

Then I added burlap and tacks to the top. ALL new!!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing our projects. I have several more I need to post. If anyone wants something painted just contact me.
 I am ready to do some painting for others! 
For the new folks..I will send new posts by email. You may also sign up to follow at the link on  the right, just type in your email and you will automatically receive now posts!Thanks for following! Also bookmark and look around. There are tons of great before and afters!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: