Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Back to School time!



This desk just came out so cute! I got the idea from my Annie Sloan book.
The desk is solid pine and was in really good shape. I used a little wood filler to cover some scratches. 
 

The outside is Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Aubusson. The drawers are:
Antibes, Greek Blue, Louis Blue and Florence. The inside of the drawers are Paris Grey. Instead of wax I finished it with Dead Flat varnish. 

This would make a great place for homework. Price is $150. Please let me know if you are interested or share with anyone who you think might be.

This chair was a curbside find. My friend called and said someone had piled lots of junk  treasures out by the street for trash pick-up. We rushed right over and the best thing we found was this chair. I intend to paint and reupholster it. If anyone is interested in it before I start let me know and you can
 choose the color and fabric! I do not know if it is an antique or just looks old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: